WeAreMeeting is the annual event organised by WeAreStarting and dedicated to startups and SMEs that are running an equity crowdfunding campaign on their platform. The event will take place on Monday, April 15, in Bergamo (IT), and will be held in Italian.
The meeting will be structured in two parts. The first part will be open to the public and will host presentations from businesses and startups that are about to launch an equity crowdfunding campaign on WeAreStarting. The second part will be dedicated to general assemblies of businesses that have already successfully closed a financing round on WeAreStarting. During the second part, participants will have the opportunity to interact with companies that are not engaged in their own general assembly, as well as to preview products and services offered by them (Suqqo S.r.l., Laevia S.r.l., Pr.Ali.Na. S.r.l., Cover App S.r.l., Locare S.r.l., Sales2APP S.r.l. e 0brand S.r.l.)
Location of the event: Kilometro Rosso, 87 Via Stezzano, GATE 4, 24126 Bergamo, Italy
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14:00 – Arrival
- 14:10 – Welcome words from WeAreStarting
- 14:30 – Discovering new offerings:
Pitches by Suqqo S.r.l., Øbrand S.r.l., Sales2App S.r.l., and Laevia S.r.l.
- 15.30 – WeAreStarting: news for the future
- 15:50 – Coffee break and networking
- 16:00 – First round of general assemblies: Medicaltech S.r.l. – Locare S.r.l. – SMY Umbria S.r.l.
- 17:00 – Second round of general assemblies: Pr.Ali.Na. S.r.l. – Cover App S.r.l.
- 18:05 – Closing and networking drinks