The European Crowdfunding Network, together with L-Bank, Baden-Wurttemberg Ministry of Economics, Labor and Housing and CROWD NINE invite you to a CrowdTuesday at the main offices of L-Bank in Stuttgart, Börsenplatz 1, 5 June 2018, as of 14:00 CEST. We welcome participants to discuss the past experience and latest news in the field of crowdfunding:
- Which existing offers are on the market?
- What are currently exciting topics in the discussion?
- How might the future look with the latest crowdfunding developments?
When:5 June 2018, 14:00 to 17:00 CEST
Where:L-Bank, Börsenplatz 1, Stuttgart
Participation is free of charge, but we would welcome an informal registration for logistical purposes to at email@example.com. Please register by the 4 June 2018.
With the support of:
14:00 Registration and Networking
14:30 Welcome and Introduction
- Prof. Peter Schäfer, Head of Business Start-up and Business Success
Ministry of Economy, Labor and Housing
- Oliver Gajda, Executive Director, European Crowdfunding Network
- Mario Buric, CROWD NINE / Steinbeis Consulting Center Business Start-up
- 15:00 Keynote speech “MikroCrowd” by Ms. Sandra Hockun, Credit Officer in Corporate Finance at L-Bank
- 15:30 Club financing through crowdfunding by Mr. Tobias Ungerer, founder of Xavin (crowd-investing platform for clubs)
- 16:00 Current topics and campaign examples from the region by Mr. Mario Buric, CROWD NINE GmbH / Steinbeis Consulting Center Business Start-up
17:00 End of the event
If you have any questions about CrowdTuesday, feel free to contact the ECN at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, affiliation and contact details. Feel free to forward this invitation to members from your network. We look forward to an exciting afternoon with you. Please register by the 4 June 2018